- Sex counselling
- Rape crisis counselling
- Incest, sexual abuse counselling
- Relationship counselling
- One-on-one / couple counselling
- Intimate Connection Webinar
- Awaken the Lover Within Seminar
All sessions are conducted via Skype, so no matter where you are in the world, there is someone who can help you today.
Intimate Connection counselling/consulting works with people with concerns, but not limited to:
- Lack of intimacy in relationships, lack of sexual confidence, sexual impotence, premature ejaculation, painful sex
- Being told your partner doesn’t find you sexual attractive, discovering you are not sexually attracted to your partner, being told you are not a good lover, kisser, being rejected by someone sexually
- Discovering your partner is in love with someone else, you are in love with someone else, not committed to your partner, infidelity
- Feeling dirty, unwanted, not attractive, sexy or sexual.
- People who have experienced sexual assault, sexual abuse, incest, attempted rape, sexual molestation, sexual harassment.
- People who have been sexually assaulted, abused sexually, molested or raped by someone else
- Fantasies and addictions
- Knowing you are gay and trying to live a heterosexual relationship, discovering your partner is attracted to the same sex.
- Discovering you have a sexual transmitted infection, discovering your partner has a sexual transmitted infection
- Workplace sexual harassment
- Rapist, sexual abuser
- Any other sexual issue not listed
Intimate Connection wants results. We don’t feel fulfilled if you dont walk away with the result you want. We aim for you to transform your experience so it doesn’t run your life.
Countries Intimate Connection has worked in
- New Zealand
- South Africa